Be a 2013 Global Vegan Waffle Party Host
The Global Vegan Waffle Party Phenomenon
Support Our Efforts
Join Us on Facebook
- Get Occasional Updates
Instantly receive Hot Chocolate Molasses Waffles & revised Refried Bean & Cornmeal Waffles recipes.
- Vegan Gluten-Free Banana Almond Waffle Recipe
- Vegan Waffle Recipe Related Giveaways for 2013 Host Signups
- A Vegan Waffle Recipe Alternative: Suprisingly Vegan Waffle Mix
- Global Vegan Waffle Party 2013 Theme Announced: Connection
- Våffeldagen 2013 (International Waffle Day) is Upon Us!
- Vegan Waffle Recipes Continue to Warm Tummies in the Off-Season
- Global Vegan Waffle Cookbook Charity Contributions Announced
- Happy National Waffle Day (U.S.)!
- Highlights and Photos from 2012 Global Vegan Waffle Party
- Coconut Ecstasy Vegan Waffle Spread
Category Archives: Savory Novelty Waffles
This is it: The recipe from The Global Vegan Waffle Cookbook that tastes like cheesy pizza. And it happens to be one of my favorite waffle recipes. The great photo is from friend and very cool Pittsburgh Vegan Meetup Member … Continue reading
Makes 5 servings (1 serving = 1 1/2 cups waffle cubes with 1/2 cup sauce, shown in photo) Whether you’re looking for a creative way to serve vegan waffles, or simply need to use up some leftover waffles stored in … Continue reading
These crispy vegan waffles have a subtler sweetness and greater saltiness than your average cornbread, with the uncommon addition of sourdough-like overtones from yeast. Because the dough needs time to rise, begin at least three hours in advance of baking … Continue reading
This vegan waffle recipe goes well with a modest topping of vanilla soy yogurt or applesauce. I decided it would be fun to have a “recipe for two” because the avocados and pecans seem somewhat decadent. Perhaps you could even … Continue reading
This eggless, dairy-free, wheat-free waffle recipe was inspired by a “baby carrots with ginger and sage butter” recipe that I originally found at Astray.com, attributed to Shepherd’s Garden Seeds Newsletter. Jen and I both enjoyed the recipe so much that … Continue reading