Support Our Efforts
Join Us on Facebook
Be a 2013 Global Vegan Waffle Party Host
The Global Vegan Waffle Party Phenomenon
- Get Occasional Updates
Instantly receive Hot Chocolate Molasses Waffles & revised Refried Bean & Cornmeal Waffles recipes.
- More 2013 Vegan Waffle Party Season Updates
- Highlights and Photos from 2013 Global Vegan Waffle Party
- Vegan Gluten-Free Banana Almond Waffle Recipe
- Vegan Waffle Recipe Related Giveaways for 2013 Host Signups
- A Vegan Waffle Recipe Alternative: Suprisingly Vegan Waffle Mix
- Global Vegan Waffle Party 2013 Theme Announced: Connection
- Våffeldagen 2013 (International Waffle Day) is Upon Us!
- Vegan Waffle Recipes Continue to Warm Tummies in the Off-Season
- Global Vegan Waffle Cookbook Charity Contributions Announced
- Happy National Waffle Day (U.S.)!
Tag Archives: recipes
Vegan waffle parties often occur beyond the “peak” season of May. While only a portion of them come across my radar, I’m always excited to hear about them. And they always make me so hooongry. Most recently, Melissa at Foodandloathing.com threw … Continue reading
Makes the equivalent of 4 (7-inch) round Belgian waffles. While all the Liege waffles are somewhat decadent, something about almonds makes them even more so. Like coconut, almonds take on an enhanced flavor when slightly toasted. Two versions of this … Continue reading
We would not be enjoying delicious vegan waffles today if it weren’t for the waffle iron, so those of us in the U.S. extend our annual thanks to Cornelius Swartwout for filing the first U.S. waffle iron patent. He’d likely … Continue reading
Makes the equivalent of 4 (7-inch) round Belgian waffles. These are amazing on their own or with chocolate or carob chips melted on top. The egg replacer version is listed first, and the ground flaxseed version is further below.