Be a 2013 Global Vegan Waffle Party Host
The Global Vegan Waffle Party Phenomenon
Support Our Efforts
Join Us on Facebook
- Get Occasional Updates
Instantly receive Hot Chocolate Molasses Waffles & revised Refried Bean & Cornmeal Waffles recipes.
- Vegan Gluten-Free Banana Almond Waffle Recipe
- Vegan Waffle Recipe Related Giveaways for 2013 Host Signups
- A Vegan Waffle Recipe Alternative: Suprisingly Vegan Waffle Mix
- Global Vegan Waffle Party 2013 Theme Announced: Connection
- Våffeldagen 2013 (International Waffle Day) is Upon Us!
- Vegan Waffle Recipes Continue to Warm Tummies in the Off-Season
- Global Vegan Waffle Cookbook Charity Contributions Announced
- Happy National Waffle Day (U.S.)!
- Highlights and Photos from 2012 Global Vegan Waffle Party
- Coconut Ecstasy Vegan Waffle Spread
Tag Archives: party
The 2013 suggested Global Vegan Waffle Party theme is “Connection.” While we’re deeply connected in many ways, to one another, to our environments, and to other forms of life, we sometimes lose sight of this. As always, there’s no requirement … Continue reading
Vegan waffle parties often occur beyond the “peak” season of May. While only a portion of them come across my radar, I’m always excited to hear about them. And they always make me so hooongry. Most recently, Melissa at Foodandloathing.com threw … Continue reading
We had a lot of fun with our own vegan waffle party in Pittsburgh this year, and we were also excited to hear what others did with their events! Among the cities joining us this year, including several returning veterans, … Continue reading
If we have at least 25 Global Vegan Waffle Party 2012 hosts signed up by Friday, May 11, I’ll randomly select a winning host for each of the following three prizes. Hosts who have already signed up are included: $30 … Continue reading
The 2012 suggested Global Vegan Waffle Party theme is Chocolate ‘n’ Cheeze! Chocolate, of course, can include any sweet or savory waffle topping incorporating cocoa, ranging from fudge sauce to cocoa-infused chili or mole sauce. As for vegan cheese or … Continue reading
I’d like to give a shout out to the first three hosts outside of Pittsburgh to let us know about their vegan waffle events this year: Fort Ashby, WV (Kerry S-D), Seattle, WA (Highway House), and Berkeley, CA (Karine B). … Continue reading