Support Our Efforts
Join Us on Facebook
Be a 2013 Global Vegan Waffle Party Host
The Global Vegan Waffle Party Phenomenon
- Get Occasional Updates
Instantly receive Hot Chocolate Molasses Waffles & revised Refried Bean & Cornmeal Waffles recipes.
- More 2013 Vegan Waffle Party Season Updates
- Highlights and Photos from 2013 Global Vegan Waffle Party
- Vegan Gluten-Free Banana Almond Waffle Recipe
- Vegan Waffle Recipe Related Giveaways for 2013 Host Signups
- A Vegan Waffle Recipe Alternative: Suprisingly Vegan Waffle Mix
- Global Vegan Waffle Party 2013 Theme Announced: Connection
- Våffeldagen 2013 (International Waffle Day) is Upon Us!
- Vegan Waffle Recipes Continue to Warm Tummies in the Off-Season
- Global Vegan Waffle Cookbook Charity Contributions Announced
- Happy National Waffle Day (U.S.)!
Tag Archives: parties
The season for getting out those tasty vegan waffle recipes, and enjoying the wonderful company of others, continues! Thanks to Elaine V. of the Vegas Veg Meetup for posting some photos of their May 27 Social: Vegan Waffle Party & … Continue reading
Vegan waffle parties often occur beyond the “peak” season of May. While only a portion of them come across my radar, I’m always excited to hear about them. And they always make me so hooongry. Most recently, Melissa at Foodandloathing.com threw … Continue reading
I don’t know what an eager waffle iron looks like, but ours are freshly cleaned and seem ready to go. Luckily, I was able to repair one that lost two screws during a very busy day of waffle baking and … Continue reading
Belgium, Canada, England, Japan, and the U.S. will be having vegan waffle parties going on this weekend, as part of Global Vegan Waffle Party IV. I’m looking very forward to hearing about them, getting some highlights and photos to share, … Continue reading
…And perhaps for a vegan waffle party in particular. Thanks to you, The Global Vegan Waffle Party is positioned to make even greater social impact as we enter our fourth season. While it’s still largely underground, several trends may support … Continue reading
I offer here suggestions for individuals and organizations who wish to host relatively high-attendance vegan waffle parties. This is based upon several years of hosting house parties with around 40 guests over a 4- to 5-hour span, in a modestly-sized … Continue reading