Support Our Efforts
Join Us on Facebook
Be a 2013 Global Vegan Waffle Party Host
The Global Vegan Waffle Party Phenomenon
- Get Occasional Updates
Instantly receive Hot Chocolate Molasses Waffles & revised Refried Bean & Cornmeal Waffles recipes.
- More 2013 Vegan Waffle Party Season Updates
- Highlights and Photos from 2013 Global Vegan Waffle Party
- Vegan Gluten-Free Banana Almond Waffle Recipe
- Vegan Waffle Recipe Related Giveaways for 2013 Host Signups
- A Vegan Waffle Recipe Alternative: Suprisingly Vegan Waffle Mix
- Global Vegan Waffle Party 2013 Theme Announced: Connection
- Våffeldagen 2013 (International Waffle Day) is Upon Us!
- Vegan Waffle Recipes Continue to Warm Tummies in the Off-Season
- Global Vegan Waffle Cookbook Charity Contributions Announced
- Happy National Waffle Day (U.S.)!
Tag Archives: giveaway
Are you excited about vegan waffles, recipes, and waffle parties? If so, sign up to host a party at your earliest convenience. This year, the first hosts signed up* to host a May or June 2013 event will be included … Continue reading
If we have at least 25 Global Vegan Waffle Party 2012 hosts signed up by Friday, May 11, I’ll randomly select a winning host for each of the following three prizes. Hosts who have already signed up are included: $30 … Continue reading
I’m giving away one hard copy of the Global Vegan Waffle Cookbook with its newly-designed cover, and one hard copy of the new Vegan Chocolate Seduction. (Both to the same person.) To enter, all you have to do is comment … Continue reading
I don’t want money to stand in the way of anyone who wishes to throw a fun and meaningful event. If you’d like to throw a vegan waffle party in May or June and want the full cookbook but are … Continue reading
As we’re already in the month of May, we need your help to push up host numbers rapidly. If at least 24 new parties are signed up by noon on Tuesday, May 10* (bringing the total to at least 40), … Continue reading
All right, so I’m not as “ripped” as serious vegan bodybuilders. I accept that. However, I still keep myself in decent shape by running and pumping iron regularly. Oh, and there’s that plant-based diet thing. The Global Vegan Waffle Party … Continue reading