Support Our Efforts
Join Us on Facebook
Be a 2013 Global Vegan Waffle Party Host
The Global Vegan Waffle Party Phenomenon
- Get Occasional Updates
Instantly receive Hot Chocolate Molasses Waffles & revised Refried Bean & Cornmeal Waffles recipes.
- More 2013 Vegan Waffle Party Season Updates
- Highlights and Photos from 2013 Global Vegan Waffle Party
- Vegan Gluten-Free Banana Almond Waffle Recipe
- Vegan Waffle Recipe Related Giveaways for 2013 Host Signups
- A Vegan Waffle Recipe Alternative: Suprisingly Vegan Waffle Mix
- Global Vegan Waffle Party 2013 Theme Announced: Connection
- Våffeldagen 2013 (International Waffle Day) is Upon Us!
- Vegan Waffle Recipes Continue to Warm Tummies in the Off-Season
- Global Vegan Waffle Cookbook Charity Contributions Announced
- Happy National Waffle Day (U.S.)!
Tag Archives: coconut
This delicious gluten-free vegan waffle recipe was inspired by the popular Zero Excuse Coconut Rice Waffles. These vegan waffles rely upon the oils naturally present in the almonds and coconut, and they utilize the sweetness of blackstrap molasses and banana. … Continue reading
This recipe is a last-minute concoction for this year’s Pittsburgh Global Vegan Waffle Party. I wanted to share in case you needed any more ideas for your own event. Enjoy! Makes 1 cup 1/2 cup coconut manna or coconut butter … Continue reading
Makes the equivalent of 4 (7-inch) round Belgian waffles. These are amazing on their own or with chocolate or carob chips melted on top. The egg replacer version is listed first, and the ground flaxseed version is further below.
While all vegan waffles are already dairy-free, egg-free, and cholesterol-free, these are also wheat-free, gluten-free, oil-free, and relatively low-sugar. They have a slightly crispy exterior and are relatively neutral in flavor, with a molasses overtone. For those who don’t do … Continue reading