Support Our Efforts
Join Us on Facebook
Be a 2013 Global Vegan Waffle Party Host
The Global Vegan Waffle Party Phenomenon
- Get Occasional Updates
Instantly receive Hot Chocolate Molasses Waffles & revised Refried Bean & Cornmeal Waffles recipes.
- More 2013 Vegan Waffle Party Season Updates
- Highlights and Photos from 2013 Global Vegan Waffle Party
- Vegan Gluten-Free Banana Almond Waffle Recipe
- Vegan Waffle Recipe Related Giveaways for 2013 Host Signups
- A Vegan Waffle Recipe Alternative: Suprisingly Vegan Waffle Mix
- Global Vegan Waffle Party 2013 Theme Announced: Connection
- Våffeldagen 2013 (International Waffle Day) is Upon Us!
- Vegan Waffle Recipes Continue to Warm Tummies in the Off-Season
- Global Vegan Waffle Cookbook Charity Contributions Announced
- Happy National Waffle Day (U.S.)!
Category Archives: Neutral Waffles
This delicious gluten-free vegan waffle recipe was inspired by the popular Zero Excuse Coconut Rice Waffles. These vegan waffles rely upon the oils naturally present in the almonds and coconut, and they utilize the sweetness of blackstrap molasses and banana. … Continue reading
This vegan waffle recipe (or a whole stack of waffles) would be great for a vegan breakfast, brunch, dessert, or dinner, depending upon what toppings you wish to use. I love the texture and aroma of yeast-raised waffles. I’m also … Continue reading
While all vegan waffles are already dairy-free, egg-free, and cholesterol-free, these are also wheat-free, gluten-free, oil-free, and relatively low-sugar. They have a slightly crispy exterior and are relatively neutral in flavor, with a molasses overtone. For those who don’t do … Continue reading
These yeast-raised vegan waffles are fit to fuel athletes. Some of the Pittsburgh Paddlefish, whose women’s team represented the Northeastern U.S. at the 2008 International Dragon Boat Festival, requested a vegan waffle breakfast for their retreat this year. Because the … Continue reading
This recipe produces dark, crispy waffles with an earthy, bittersweet flavor. If you’ve already experimented with sweeteners like blackstrap molasses and are looking to try something new, this may be a good next step. For a topping, mix equal parts … Continue reading