Be a 2013 Global Vegan Waffle Party Host
The Global Vegan Waffle Party Phenomenon
Support Our Efforts
Join Us on Facebook
- Get Occasional Updates
Instantly receive Hot Chocolate Molasses Waffles & revised Refried Bean & Cornmeal Waffles recipes.
- Vegan Gluten-Free Banana Almond Waffle Recipe
- Vegan Waffle Recipe Related Giveaways for 2013 Host Signups
- A Vegan Waffle Recipe Alternative: Suprisingly Vegan Waffle Mix
- Global Vegan Waffle Party 2013 Theme Announced: Connection
- Våffeldagen 2013 (International Waffle Day) is Upon Us!
- Vegan Waffle Recipes Continue to Warm Tummies in the Off-Season
- Global Vegan Waffle Cookbook Charity Contributions Announced
- Happy National Waffle Day (U.S.)!
- Highlights and Photos from 2012 Global Vegan Waffle Party
- Coconut Ecstasy Vegan Waffle Spread
Author Archives: WaffleAdmin
This delicious gluten-free vegan waffle recipe was inspired by the popular Zero Excuse Coconut Rice Waffles. These vegan waffles rely upon the oils naturally present in the almonds and coconut, and they utilize the sweetness of blackstrap molasses and banana. … Continue reading
Are you excited about vegan waffles, recipes, and waffle parties? If so, sign up to host a party at your earliest convenience. This year, the first hosts signed up* to host a May or June 2013 event will be included … Continue reading
The 2013 suggested Global Vegan Waffle Party theme is “Connection.” While we’re deeply connected in many ways, to one another, to our environments, and to other forms of life, we sometimes lose sight of this. As always, there’s no requirement … Continue reading
International Waffle Day, March 25, stems from Våffeldagen, as the holiday is called in Sweden. It hasn’t yet caught on enough to motivate employers to give days off from work, airlines to offer discount Waffle Day travel, and the like, … Continue reading
Vegan waffle parties often occur beyond the “peak” season of May. While only a portion of them come across my radar, I’m always excited to hear about them. And they always make me so hooongry. Most recently, Melissa at Foodandloathing.com threw … Continue reading