I’d like to give a shout out to the first three hosts outside of Pittsburgh to let us know about their vegan waffle events this year: Fort Ashby, WV (Kerry S-D), Seattle, WA (Highway House), and Berkeley, CA (Karine B). I look forward to hearing more about them after they occur! It’s not too early to start planning yours, and feel free to mention it on the Vegan Waffles Facebook Page as well.
Be a 2013 Global Vegan Waffle Party Host
The Global Vegan Waffle Party Phenomenon
Support Our Efforts
Join Us on Facebook
- Get Occasional Updates
Instantly receive Hot Chocolate Molasses Waffles & revised Refried Bean & Cornmeal Waffles recipes.
- Vegan Gluten-Free Banana Almond Waffle Recipe
- Vegan Waffle Recipe Related Giveaways for 2013 Host Signups
- A Vegan Waffle Recipe Alternative: Suprisingly Vegan Waffle Mix
- Global Vegan Waffle Party 2013 Theme Announced: Connection
- Våffeldagen 2013 (International Waffle Day) is Upon Us!
- Vegan Waffle Recipes Continue to Warm Tummies in the Off-Season
- Global Vegan Waffle Cookbook Charity Contributions Announced
- Happy National Waffle Day (U.S.)!
- Highlights and Photos from 2012 Global Vegan Waffle Party
- Coconut Ecstasy Vegan Waffle Spread